CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday 11 December 2010

Depression.

Last night was perhaps the hardest night I have faced in a while. The thoughts overwhelm me.

I have found a razor, I have found diet pills. I have lost my sanity.

I haven't used them yet, not really. I never was much good with razors anyway. It's just the sheer difficulty in not wanting to wake up every morning, but not being able to get to sleep either.

I'm pretty sure I got that from "better that we break". Y'all should listen to that song and tell me what y'all think.

2 comments:

  1. awwh. I hope you don't ever find yourself actually using those things because that means a) your poor lil body takes the beating, and b) that means that your really really upset. and I want neither of those for you, beautiful girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. as long as you stay away from the sleeping pills !
    xx
    love

    ReplyDelete

Write away, I promise I'll listen.