CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 20 May 2010

Snowball Effect, Much?

Lol I swear everything just seems to be getting worse? I'm 5"9 and a half now, but 137lbs. So my bmi is a disgusting 19.7. Fucking exams.

Also I've been ignoring a lump in my cervix for about a year now, and now it hurts a lot. Doctors appointment on Monday.

I'm getting ill all the fucking time.

I'm giving up smoking. At this moment in time, it's probably that which concerns me the most. It's been two days cold turkey, and I really want one. Eurghh.

I'll update more later (:

Hazel.

3 comments:

  1. I hope everything is alright at the doctor's. Lots of luck and support for the smoking. You are so strong.
    <3 Ariana

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on giving up smoking! i know it's hard now... but it'll feel soooo much better later. =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for deciding to quit smoking! You'll be so much healthier because of that decision.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Write away, I promise I'll listen.