CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday 6 June 2010

60 followers!

You're all fucking beautiful. And I want to say thankyou really, cause you're actually interested in what I have to say, and you actually listen. That's all that I ever wanted from this blog. And now I have a vow. I'm currently 61kgs (135lbs), and I want to from now on weigh less than the amount of followers I have! I'm going to do it.

Here's a quizzy thing that I nicked from helen's blog - you're all tagged!

Be extremely beautiful or extremely intelligent?
Both tbh, because all of this is about being beautiful. But I take pride in my intelligence.
Go without brushing your teeth for a year or go without washing your hair for a year?
I'd go without brushing my teeth - if I'm honest, I do it all the time.
Be rich or famous?
I'd want to be rich, because then I could be an anonymous charity giver. I wouldn't want everyone to know who I am >.< Takes away from privacy.
Have an amazing shoe collection or an amazing makeup collection?
Shoes. Because then I could own every style of converse known to mankind.
Be able to sing or be able to dance?
I want to be able to sing like I used to. But really I want to be able to dance. Cause I can't do that at all >.<
Be stranded on a Desert Island or in the Desert?
Desert island... I kind of value being hydrated y'know?
Have a computer or a TV?
Computer. Because the internet hosts TV, whilst the TV does not host internet.
Wear spots or stripes for the rest of your life?
Stripes. They're pretty.
Drink out of a Teacup or a Mug?
A mug. You can actually get a decent cup of tea out of a mug.
Receive a bunch of Flowers or a box of chocolate?
A bunch of flowers (: No one's ever got me flowers before.
Have a hug or a kiss from someone you love?
I much prefer hugs to kisses, because they don't have any implications.
Wear converse or Stillettos?
Converse. Converse all the fucking way.
Meet Johnny Depp or Robert Pattinson?
Neither. One's old, the other has strange nipples.
Be a Fairy or a Mermaid?
I used to pretend I was a fairy when I was little. But it's a FAERIE. Not a "fairy" ¬¬
A coffee or a cup of tea?
Tea thanks (:
Pink nails or blue nails?
Blue; my nails are often some variation of blue or green.
Live somewhere sunny or somewhere cold?
Somewhere sunny where it rains a lot - can I choose that?
Have an amazing house or an amazing car?
I'd say house, but if I owned an amazing camper van, then I could live in that!
Be kind or funny?
I want to be funny in a kind way, not kind in a funny way - if you know what I mean?
Eat sweets or cake?
No thankyou.
Hold a tarantula or a snake?
They're both so beautiful! I've asked my mum for both for christmas previously. Both times she's just laughed at me.
Wear a necklace or a ring?
A necklace. I find rings a bit pretentious >.<
Laugh or smile?
Both make me look like an idiot xD.
Be hated or be a hater? 
Well if I had to choose, I'd be hated.
Wear Pearls or Beads?
Beads :D. BEADSBEADSBEADS.
If you had to choose, lose your sight or your hearing?
I'd lose my sight. Because I want to be able to hear the beauty of life. And I can still appreciate music without sight.
Have lots of money or lots of friends?
Well so long as I have one or two friends I know I can rely on, I don't care about the money.
Love or be loved?
To be able to love is human nature. It takes someone special to be loved. But I'd rather be able to love, and appreciate love, than I would be loved and not understand it's meaning. Y'know?

1 comment:

  1. i liked reading your answers.
    your definitions are wizard you know.

    ReplyDelete

Write away, I promise I'll listen.