CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 24 June 2010

I Bleed It Out Take It Deeper Just To Throw It Away.

And I've got the shakes because I want to cry but I can't. And the whole world is bearing down upon me.

They can see, they can see the falsity I've become. I'm no-one. And only some-one is important.

***

I'm supposed to have had my emergency referral come through by now. They're supposed to be making everything better. But instead it's getting worse worse worse and I'm falling deeper deeper deeper into my hole.

I don't like my little world, because it's far from safest. But at least in my world, it's only me and the voices I seem to have created which can judge me.

3 comments:

  1. If I could, I would hold you and let you cry with me.
    And we could cry together.
    <3
    Please hang in there. You are a beautiful person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I'd love to meet you too. <3
    Do you have facebook or MSN or something? We could connect. o.O

    ReplyDelete
  3. no, to me, you are someone.
    someone special, and i don't want to lose you.
    i know how your feeling.
    please hang in, it will get better.
    it will.

    ReplyDelete

Write away, I promise I'll listen.