CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday 27 June 2010

Life's Like This - That's Just The Way It Is.

I kissed the ex boyfriend. I need him guys, I really do. Now I'm just waiting to find out if he thinks he can take me back. It's going to be fucking weird, because he's slept with someone else... I thought sex was our thing ):

I'm eating and eating and shitting and sleeping. The only thing not in this equation is throwing up. I'm doing a lot of explosive pills - but not because of laxatives, because of the water retention pills I'm taking. 135lbs. Disgusting right? Well I'm going to buy some more laxatives. Seeing as though I'm working three jobs now, I'ma have to sacrafice some moneys.

I hate leaving my house. If I leave my house, people will see me.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there sweetie! Just remember, there are those who would KILL to be 135! You'll shrink soon, I know it! Especially with the way you use those laxies.
    Stay strong!
    Violet

    ReplyDelete

Write away, I promise I'll listen.