CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 10 March 2011

Lent

Well ABC failed pretty badly, in that I ended up eating around 1000 calories a day. But now it's lent and I have a plan!

I'm going to turn ABC into a part liquid fast, in that I can have all the liquids I want, but the calorie allowance I have is going to count towards how much solid food I can eat. I think I'll fair much better that way!

So today is the 500 calorie solid allowance, and so far I've only had a cup of soup. Always a good thing! I haven't been able to weigh myself, so I'm going to assume that I'm back at the starting weight of 143.8lbs. But I won't let those horrific numbers get me down - girls I'm going to need your help!

If any of you would be willing to do this part liquid fast with me, let me know and we'll stay in contact via skype, texts, or facebook! We can do this.


Now on the work front things have been going pretty shit this week. I haven't closed any deals, and that means I've had no money so far this week. It's at the point where I'm considering finding a new job. But I'll give it another week or so, and I've got some job interviews lined up too :/

My dad's back on the scene, and trusting him is proving to be difficult. He's been picking me up from work, keeping his business seperate, which is all I ever asked for. It's kind of nice being able to speak to him without hearing him on the phone talking about guns and drugs. He did ask me about Jacob though. It was sort of difficult, I didn't realise I'd get emotional telling my dad about what happened. A bit of a wake up call really. More than anything, I miss how things were. I liked being able to talk to him everyday, waking up to him in the mornings and such. I miss his brothers and sister too. And his mum and dad. I sort of liked having a family.

But upwards and onwards, I can't let it get me down! Do any of you have any plans for lent, or weight loss otherwise? Let me know girlies, and stay strong!

1 comment:

  1. I have given up buying junk food or any food other than groceries for the family.
    And i'm dressing up every day which is proving to be a mission.

    good luck with part liquid fasts, I CANNOT Do them. I land up binging.

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Write away, I promise I'll listen.