CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 17 March 2011

Still Liquid Fasting

Everyday is getting pretty damn hard. Last night it was all I could do to top myself making a peanut butter and chocolate spread sandwich! But I didn't give in, and I won't give in. I'ma go weigh myself now, and damn well hope it's decent news. Wish me luck.

I'm now 137lbs. So I've lost 6lbs, but somehow it doesn't seem like enough. Why haven't I lost more this week?

Blah I'm pretty annoyed with my current job. I never understood the loophole of commission only which is indeed cancellations. You get cancellations, you work them off, you get little or no money. I need a new job, hopefully as an aupair.


I understand how boring this post is, so for now just enjoy some thinspo (:






























































3 comments:

  1. Great thinspo. I hope work gets a little better for you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm, 6lbs is amazing. good job, little lady. &i love the thinspo&quotes. stay strong. i'm proud of you for doing well, for real.
    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete
  3. dearest, 6lbs is really really good, and besides you have this week and the next and the next!

    ReplyDelete

Write away, I promise I'll listen.