CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday 22 March 2011

Noodles.

I swear if I see another packet of noodles I will scream. Okay that's a lie, because noodles are all I can eat on this fucking liquid fast. But I will scream in my mind.

NOODLESNOODLESNOODLESNOODLESNOODLESNOODLESNOODLESNOODLESNOODLES



I despise them. I haven't weighed since last time, I'll weigh on Friday. I've lost count of how many days it's been since I started, but every day now seems like one giant ass noodle. I'm even sick of the word. N-OO-D-ELLL.


Bleurgh.

Oh also, I was nominated by the lovely "a beautiful mess" as a versatile blogger! I'll be giving you a link to her blog next post, and also nominating my seven (:

Love you girlies! Stay strong <3

1 comment:

  1. What fast are you doing that noodles are a part of? Sounds interesting, even if you are sick of them.

    ReplyDelete

Write away, I promise I'll listen.