CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday 8 November 2009

Fasting Day Three!

Okies ladies I have a confession to make... I weighed myself. However, the scales showed me that I have reached 135lbs :) That means I reached my first itty goal, and get a new stretcher for my ear. But I don't want that, so instead I went and had an industrial piercing done! Happy Hazel :D

I've had about 300-400 calories today, because there was a "family day out" in which many different turkish people attempted to shove food down my throat. Gosh. Oh, on the plus side, my size 10 (US 6) skinny jeans are feeling decidedly loose, even after I shrunk them in the wash :D

Ahh happy times, hopefully my last day of fasting tomorrow shall be a good one!

Think thin ladies, because if you keep your heads in the right place then your goals are just around the corner :). And remember: Twigs Can Fly!

Hazel.

1 comment:

  1. well done! I'm glad your jeans feel loose! well done for not having too much on your 'family day out'.

    stay strong!
    ~Creative
    x

    ReplyDelete

Write away, I promise I'll listen.