CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday 2 November 2009

Nothing major, but loss is loss!

Yesterday was terrible :(
My dad has been staying and last night w had "family movie night". Lots of crisps and popcorn shoved at me from every direction, and not so much exercise either. However, today I weighed in at 136.2lbs, which means although I haven't even lost 1 measly pound, I haven't gained. So I'm not too RAHRAHRAH about it all.

Today I haven't eaten anything and I love it :) I've also manage to convince my mum into letting me skip dinner to do homework, so long as I eat an apple and some pineapple. That's about 125 calories during the whole day and I'm loving it. I'm feeling pretty good about my potential weight loss and I'm loving it. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be around 134. :D

And I just "blogged on" to my first follower! Give it up for Lily ladies, she's an angel :). That's inspired me to do better - I cannot fail in the face of others.


Well I have to go, but think thin ladies! And remember: Twigs Can Fly :)

Hazel.

2 comments:

  1. Not losing can be frustrating but it is way better than gaining weight.
    Keep strong, I'm sure will be at 134 lbs in no time.
    I'm fasting tomorrow, wanna join me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel! Not losing is so annoying. But think posotive thoughts! You will achieve your goal! Stay strong
    ~Creative
    x

    ReplyDelete

Write away, I promise I'll listen.