CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday 14 April 2010

Eurgh.

I had a collosal 1400 calories yesterday. Disgusting. I'm at my aunty's house in Kent, and all they do is eat and go on the computer. I'm going to do my best to avoid everything like the plague though, and do crunches wherever possible.

I had to work through an attack yesterday - I was fucking in tears because I wanted chocolate and a cigarette. So I came up with a rule - I sent Jess a text, and I wasn't allowed to stop exercising and moving around until she text back. She didn't text back till just before I had to leave, so I ended up doing 100 conditioning and running up and down the stairs countless times. I got through it. I'm not over it though.

I think the one thing that terrifies me, and I mean properly terrifies me, is the fact that I don't have the same scales at this house. I want my scales. They're the only ones that tell the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write away, I promise I'll listen.