CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday 24 August 2010

DIZZY :D

I feel dizzy on nicotine, it's fucking fantastic. Don't worry, not from cigarettes. Basically, cause I'd stopped cold turkey and was finding it harder and harder, I went to the pharmacy today and signed up on the NHS quit smoking thingumy. I've got inhalators and they're fucking amazing. I never thought I'd say this, but dear God - thanks for the NHS.

I've been working all day today, and it's been cool. But everytime someone walked across my freshly mopped floor, a part of me died inside. True story. It's a pet peeve of mine, walking across just mopped floors. Am I the only one?

DIZZY GIGGLY. Ha (:
The voices aren't here so much today. It's a good day.
I'm always stronger when I haven't eaten. Just trying to figure out if this is good or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write away, I promise I'll listen.