CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday 22 August 2010

To You.

For months now I've wanted to be the friend you can talk to. It hurts every single day because I never forget and it's never gets better and I still miss you just as much as I did the first day that you told me you couldn't see me anymore. And now I know you need someone more than ever, but you that someone isn't me anymore.


I'm not going to burst the fragile, protected bubble that we have around us at this very moment. Because you're talking to me, even if it is just MSN. I need to hang on to every chance I have of talking to you, of seeing you. Even though every single thing that I have within me is screaming out to me, to ask you and beg and plead with you to see me again. Even if it's one last time.

Because remember when I told you I'd die for you? I wasn't lying.

4 comments:

  1. keep talking, even if only on msn.
    build it up again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started following your blog. I want to encourage you to stay strong and....remember that there are people out there that may appreciate you way more than you think.

    hold on . stay strong

    take care!
    xoxo
    -Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is beautiful. You are beautiful. Please know that. Seriously. Beauty is a state of mind, not a state of body.

    Don't give up. You can always be a friend as long as it isn't unhealthy for you. Stay strong, love. I care. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Write away, I promise I'll listen.