CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 23 September 2010

Don't lie. You can't carry on, this isn't being strong and you know it.
You can't be more. You're being less, feeling less, wanting to do less. A lost cause.
It's not glamorous. You can't look like that.
She doesn't even look like that. It's a world of lies. A hall of mirrors. It's wrong.
You've grown up before your time. Don't die before your clock runs out.
But you will be that person again. You are still that person. You will always be that person.
It's because you won't break away.
No - you'll only forget yourself.
Mind numbing, belly aching, comatose state of mind.
I'm here.
I think you're pretty. More than pretty. You're beautiful. Smart. Intelligent. Don't throw it away.
You're ill, that doesn't make you bad. Don't feel guilty. Be happy that the help is there.
You're the best you that you can be, and I want to help you.
Stop. I will be here. I will carry you through.
You don't let yourself feel enough.
You can do anything. Believe it.

Everyone is going to hurt you. You just have to find the person that's worth suffering for.

2 comments:

  1. I hope your thoughts are the one below the pictures <3
    Your beautiful! You're special! Theres no such thing as perfect! No one is perfect!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures :)
    and I especially believe your last point in that yeah everyone will hurt you but sometimes at the end of the day there are some people who make the suffering worth it.

    much love
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Write away, I promise I'll listen.