CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday 29 September 2010

*Hazel you can eat, because you remember how to throw up now...*

I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself.I will not weigh myself. I will not weigh myself.
If I weigh myself, I will fall again.

I'm so dangerously close to the edge. I'm tired of it all.

4 comments:

  1. i did the same. i weighed myself, and i hated myself. i ate a lot. and i purged it all. my plan... i dont know. maybe eat some more.

    stay strong darling, we will get through this.
    all my love.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you and i hate this. i want us to be okay. please. i want us to be okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey honey, sorry I got your facebook add before I read your comment on my Pixie Lott post and didn't realise it was you! If you send an add again, you would be a very treasured FB friend ;) ;)

    Also am just typing up my day 30 of the 30 day challenge...

    <3
    www.somethingmagicalcouldhappen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Write away, I promise I'll listen.