CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday 13 September 2010

Numb.

I used to write this blog every day, now I'm lucky if it's once a week. I'm in a darker place now. I'd like to know how you all are, because I've been pretty shit at maintaining my contact with y'all - for that, I'm sorry.

I'd been eating like a normal person since around my birthday time, but all of that became undone today. It's 10 months since Prince. I've eaten 700 calories today and it's just too much. Just too much.

Back to restriction, back to the gym, back to shutting everybody out. It seems that that's all I've ever known.

3 comments:

  1. i wish i could give you a hug right now.
    because i have no words but i wish i could show you that i care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about us, babe! You gotta look after yourself! Chin up, okay? <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww hun, i hope you are feeling better! all my love! xx <3

    ReplyDelete

Write away, I promise I'll listen.