CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday 6 February 2010

Argh.

I've definately eaten a stupid amount today - but I wont be posting the calorie contents. I took 2 ephedrine with the two meal thingies that I ate, and earlier I weighed myself at 134lbs and panicked. I took two more, both at the same time. Weighed in again at 130lbs. Hopefully I'll be in the 120s by tomorrow - I'm determined to be 125lbs by valentines day :).

I think I'll post my confusion about dress sizes now please. All day today I was wearing my size 6-8 (US 2-4) shorts, and earlier my mum bought me a new pair of black skinny jeans in the size 8 (US 4) I asked for. They go up just fine... but the button wouldn't go on. The more I managed to force it, the bigger my love handles got. So I can wear size 6-8s (US 2-4s) fine, but the moment I try to do up the button on the new size 8 (US 4) jeans, I practically die.

Only one thing for it really - lose weight :).

Hazel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write away, I promise I'll listen.