CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday 7 February 2010

Start Over... Kind of.

Weighed in this morning at a lovely 128lbs :), and I found that there's a major difference between now, and when I was this weight the other week. I don't feel the desire to stuff myself with food, yet I don't feel the desire to starve. I just want to keep on restricting, keep on losing weight. Keep on taking ephedrine. Keep on taking laxatives when I really need them.

I have many conversations with people that know about my eating about "eating disorders". Apparently I have one. I don't think so, I just have control. Think about it, I know my eating isn't normal but I don't have anorexia nervosa, nor do I have bulimia nervosa, nor do I constantly compulsively overeat... 
Just my musings :). Think thin ladies, and sorry for being so boring with my posts recently.

THINSPO NEXT POST!

Hazel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write away, I promise I'll listen.