CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday 15 February 2010

Fucking Fail Leads On To A Fucking Fast

Right, yesterday was an epic fail. I weighed myself this morning and it's a FUCKLOAD. It's slightly more than I started february at. But I've altered my goals, and I think it's reasonable to be 125lbs by the end of the month than 120lbs. 120lbs can be my next goal.

I still find it funny that people actually choose to follow this blog. I mean, I epically fail at maintaining a weight below 130lbs. And I think I'm quite boring.
Hazel.

3 comments:

  1. I <3 YOU.

    And so does Maisy, and so does Vodka.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i epicly fail to :( we follow you because we like you your blog and want to support you whether you succeed is rather irrelevant

    well to me anyway i want you to do whatever makes you happy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow you because it's not the weight loss that interests me, but the story behind it and the journey along the way.

    That, and your BMI inspires me. I'm still stuck at a massive 20.9 or something hideous like that. :(

    Keep it up. I can't wait to figure myself out enough to get back to proper restriction.

    Much love. <3

    ReplyDelete

Write away, I promise I'll listen.