CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday 11 January 2010

1 guinea pig alive. Weight has reached a plateau.

I still weigh 132. My weight isn't budging, yet I still feel I'm shrinking?
I feel weaker than before, strong but weak. My mind is obviously tricking me, because the scales don't lie.

I'm going to be thin. I'm going to be the girl that people look at in the street, then stop to look at again. I'm going to be beautiful. I'm going to be thinner than you, I'm going to be able to model. I'm going to be smart. I'm going to be perfect, and you're going to help me because I'm going to help you aswell.

We're going to be thin. We're going to be the girls that people look at in the street, then stop to look at again. We're going to be beautiful. And that's final.

And another thing: please don't falsely label yourselves as anorexic. You're about as anorexic as I am. To be anorexic you have to be 15% under the average weight for your height and age, and have missed your period 3 months running. And you have to be diagnosed. Don't assume you've already earnt that perfection - go out and earn it.

That is all :). Twigs Can Fly.

Hazel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write away, I promise I'll listen.