CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday 9 January 2010

Weight Loss. I Just Can't Eat.

This morning I weighed in at 132lbs, and it gets slightly lower every time I weigh myself. I've eaten a pasty and a small piece of beef today, about 200 calories all together. I wish I could say that it's because I have a fantastic will power, but it isn't. I feel numb. I just can't eat.

Let me explain the situation yesterday: I had 6 guinea pigs, and yesterday I let them run around for a bit because they've been cooped up in boxes inside for a few days because of the snow. My next door neighbours son played with them for a bit, then shut the hutch. I guess he didn't shut it properly. Foxes came and killed them all, I only found the biggest one - Rasmus, and he was dead. I guess he was too big to be carried over the fence. It wasn't my neighbour's son's fault: I normally check on the guinea pigs before I leave the house everyday, and last night I didn't. One of the guinea pigs was pregnant, Fliss, I guess she isn't anymore.


I'll get more guinea pigs when I can face it, I guess now I just can't face what an idiot I was. Sorry that my blog hasn't been weight loss centred.


Think thin, Twigs Can Fly.


Hazel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write away, I promise I'll listen.