CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday 9 December 2009

Heart Palpatations :(

Yesterday night I got the biggest shock of my life when my heart started skipping beats, and switching between racing and slowing right down. I was dizzy, I had the shakes. It scared the shit out of me. Today I had them on and off aswell. Hated it. My mum tried to pin it on my weight loss, but I was like HAHAHAHA NO. I've weighed less and been absolutely fine, so honestly I think it's stress.

Still at 132, had a slightly crap day of eating today though. Dad got some money from his dodgy dealings today and decided to take my sister and I out for dinner to TGIs. Ouch. I had half of a rack of ribs with a portion of chips and onion rings. Say pig anybody? And yes that means that I've broken slimmers lent already :( I feel shit for it. I need to think up a suitable punishment - something to stop me reverting back to self harm, I'm in that sort of mood :(

I'm still thinking about what to do about my so called "boyfriend", especially in regards to T. I've made my decision about the boyfriend, I want to break up with him... But I have no idea how :(   I'm seeing T on sunday, we're just going to watch a movie at his. We had a conversation about my boyfriend yesterday and he asked me a question which really hit home:

T: I'm gonna ask you something, and I want you to be completely honest.
Me: Okay... What's up?
T: Are you afraid of your boyfriend?
Me: ...
Me: Yes :(
T: I don't care if you end up with me or not, but I just want you to remember this - you shouldn't be with a guy that you're so afraid of.

It was like ARGH ETGNVSDGBN. Cause I know he's right :( In fact I'm arguing with my boyfriend right now... and I'm quite scared because I've just stood up to him. Oh dear

Advice any body?

Twigs Can Fly and stuff :(

Hazel.

1 comment:

  1. ahh that heart thing happens to me too, when i have too much coffee on an empty stomach. it's probably bad, but i don't worry about it anymore.
    and maybe ban something else for "lent"? y'know, everytime you slip up you take something else away? but you shouldn't punish yourself physically, cause you're already beating yourself up emotionally.
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Write away, I promise I'll listen.