CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday 1 December 2009

Holy Shit.

Well I just love to ruin everything don't I? :)

Today I decided to go have myself 4 bbq wings and chips. Then straight after I had a beef and onion pastry. And for dinner I had about 300 calories. Oh fuck.

But get this - I weighed myself. 133.6 lbs.   This one mistake has cost me 3.6lbs of progress.

Fuck it - tomorrow I'm fasting.

Think thin ladies, try not to be miss piggy like me. Twigs Can Fly etc etc.

Hazel.

3 comments:

  1. You'll be okay. Everyone has bad days... I've certainly had enough of them recently. It's only one day, and tomorrow will be better. Just think, you did amazingly well at the wedding!

    Stay strong.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whereabouts are you, then? o.O I'm in East Sussex. Not sure how far out camhs is spread, though. My nurse is taking charge of the whole of East Sussex o.o; 'Tis scareh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pricks tried to take my college away T.T Oh well. Bought me some time to really think of a good plan. xD
    Just out of interest, dya happen to have MSN? ^.^ ZeQueenLisa@Hotmail.co.uk - Add me if you do. x

    ReplyDelete

Write away, I promise I'll listen.