CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 17 December 2009

Progress. Slow but sure.

I weighed myself in the morning at 130lbs. I just weighed myself again and im 129lbs :D

Thats:
129lbs
9stone3
58kgs.

Progress. Today is a 200calorie day, but I don't know if I'll even utilise them - I'm not intentionally fasting, I just feel utterly euphoric! I haven't been to college today, and I suppose it's a good thing. I just need some time out.

After yesterday's humiliation (sorry to those who read and thought I'd give a little t.m.i), I feel like I'm turning over a new leaf.

I had an argument with a friend earlier, "Grace". She says I have an eating disorder, but the thing is that I know this isn't true. I have disordered eating from time to time, yes, but I don't have an eating disorder. I'm in control of this :D.

Think thin ladies! Push past any barriers you have created for yourself, because Twigs Can Fly! We just have to prove it.

Hazel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write away, I promise I'll listen.