CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday 8 December 2009

Progress but not?

Hey waifs, been a bit busy recently so I haven't really been able to post. Just a quick update really - slimmers lent is going alright for me, still at 132 lbs but I'm now down to a UK size 8 (US size 4), perhaps this means my fat is becoming muscle? Not sure. I've decided to post my stats anyhow :)

Upper thighs: 54 cms (20.5 inches)
Lower thighs: 40cms (16 inches)
Bum: 95cms (37 inches)
Hips: 85cms (33 inches)
Waist: 67cms (26 inches)
Rib cage: 73cms (28.5 inches)
Bust: 89cms (35 inches)

Shit me. I'm not so happy with those :(

Well I'm going to up my game, so think thin ladies and remember: Twigs Can Fly!

Hazel.

1 comment:

  1. heyy!
    first order of business: thanks so much for the lovely comment! they make me happy :)
    and yeah, its good to know i'm not the only one with a completely screwed up family. ha.
    anywhoo, i'm 5'6" and a half. that half an inch is very important to me. i really want to be 5'8", and i should be, but i'm a teensy bit afraid i won't grow anymore cause i've completely screwed up my body. oh well. i'll be thin, and small, and cute xD
    i take it day by day, and its not been easy, and i'm not where i want to be yet. but all we can do is keep trying
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Write away, I promise I'll listen.