CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday 18 December 2009

Hmm, still 129.

So far today I've eaten:

A malteser. 30 calories?
A square of dairy milk. 30 calories.

And that's it. 60 calories. (:
So I'm happy.

I've finally got myself back onto the Wii, and playing Wii Fit. The program told me that I've lost 10lbs since I was last on it - yayy! Hoping that I'll weigh myself either tonight or tomorrow morning and be 126/127 lbs. I definately want to be in the low 120s by new years, if not the 110s. Least I'm stuck fast on 129, and not back up ^.^

Eurgh I've got such a migraine today, it was the last day of sixth form before breaking up for the holidays, and it was so drama filled :( Last night my boyfriend got into an argument with his dad, and his dad tried to stab him with a kitchen knife in the stomach. Luckily enough he only nicked the top. I say luckily, but the truth is that it shouldn't have happened in the first place. I remember the first time my dad hit me... I was in pieces. Last night was the first time his dad had hit him...

Today in the common room, after making sure my boyfriend was okay, we started to play truth or dare. The bottle landed on me, and my dare was to snog this whorish girl called Natasha. It's like, yeah I'm bisexual, but that doesn't mean I'll happily snog anything with a minge. Christ! But yeah I did, cause I don't back down from dares, and the reaction of everyone else afterwards was hilarious xD. Oh gosh, what a loverly dayyy.

Okay, well I'ma go clean out the guinea pigs: A pretty mucky job if you ask me, so it'll distract me from eating. Think thin ladies, Twigs Can Fly!

Hazel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write away, I promise I'll listen.